Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memories Are Never To Be Forgotten



I believe that memories are never forgotten. Memories are the best part of life because they make everybody giggle that's why we should never forget them. Memories are what bring family and friends even closer because with those funny stories we laugh together. When we were living in Belgium our family loved eating berries so during winter we picked our own berries in the backyard so one day we went berry picking. My parents thought I was old enough to control my bladder, but they were wrong. A few minutes later I really needed 'to go' but I couldn't find anyone and I was urging to go so I decided 'to go' on a tree. When I 'went' I was filled of joy and happiness. My parents came to the sound of the crackling of the leaves beneath my feet. They brought a camera and took an embarrassing photo of me while I was doing it. I felt nothing actually because I really did not know what happened to me. Now I still keep this photo and just chuckle to it. Every time I look at that photo I remember what happened like it was just yesterday. When you share a memory or moment that happened in your life or anyone’s life, everyone just laughs to that story even when they do not understand a word about it. Those memories you share will be passed on for years to people you don’t even know and will spread as fast as fire. Memories are very interesting and entertaining because memories just attract to you like magnets attract to the fridge. Everyone wants to listen to it because they are funny, sad or any other emotion you can think of. Sharing memories are like giving money to the poor, it is like giving stray animals a home and it is like giving food to the hungry. When you just see their smile on their face when they hear the story or just when they giggle when they picture it inside their heads. That is why I believe in memories are not ever forgotten. I believe that every moment remembered should be shared with everyone you know. And I believe that every single person in the world has a memory that they will always cherish and never forget. This I believe

No comments: